Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

I still love my Indian and my dealership has taken care of me...

5K views 27 replies 23 participants last post by  SFSGM 
In 05' I bought a new Roadstar. Joined The Roadstar Clinic, a great forum. However if I would have read that forum before I bought I might never have bought one and deprived myself of a great bike. Back then it was SVS(sticky valve syndrome). Seemed like every R* had it and I rode the bike just waiting for the symptoms to pop up.
Same here. After I bought my Vintage and I first got on here it seemed every other thread was about clacking and excessive heat. So of course then I'm hearing the clack and feeling the heat way more than if I never would have been told about it. Luckily though I had the R* forum experience and was able to ride and judge for myself. You just learn who the rational members are and who the complainers are. This is a great forum and has really settled down a bit from just complaints and troll, to great useful info. I have only "Ignored" one member, and he just never had anything constructive to say.
Man I love my Vintage. Is it perfect? No. Is it the best bike I have ever owned? Can't say that, I have had good luck with all but 1 bike I have owned. Is it by far the best looking bike I have ever owned? Definitely!! So best looking, great ride, so far very dependable, good people here, I didn't even find the price to outrageous( at least in this day and age).
So put me down as another happy camper who fulfilled a childhood dream of owning an Indian.
Come'on man, this bike is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Mode of transport Cruiser

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.