Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

I still love my Indian and my dealership has taken care of me...

5K views 27 replies 23 participants last post by  SFSGM 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey - I'm the first guy to say "You hear way more complaints than good comments" etc. etc. etc.

Well, I've had enough and I am going to rant here! Dammit.

This is also not disputing that some of us have had bad experiences, but...

I have a 2017 Chieftain and I have received good support from Polaris and my dealership.

- Generally courteous and helpful.
- Replaced Ride Command head unit under warranty
- Replaced one of the main wiring harnesses early on
- Have generally taken good care of me and completed their work in reasonable time.

I could complain about the cost which is too high - but I am an old man who now complains about how expensive everything is and tells bored teenagers about when I could buy gas for my high school car for $0.80 per gallon, used to milk cows by hand, blah blah blah.

I have had it up to here... I have decided that if this doesn't change in the future, I am thinking I might...

Buy another Indian

At the same dealership

(But its too expensive and I like my bike)

By the way, my dealership is:
Freedom Powersports of McKinney

McKinney Texas.

Fine print: This is not written to stir up excitable people, inflame trolls, or enrage genuinely disappointed Indian riders. It is mostly true and is written using a touch of sarcasm. The author has been identified occasionally as a butthead, asshole, and/or dick, which are all probably true to some extent and sometimes simultaneously. The author has attempted to use humor to make a point. People who are allergic to humor or experience mental discomfort should refrain from reading further, not get their "panties up in a wad", and should seek medical attention immediately.

See less See more
Discussion starter · #10 ·
Love your disclaimer!

We should add that to almost every thread intro.
I have taken your advice to heart and with slight editing have added it to my signature.

Regards,

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.