Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

I still love my Indian and my dealership has taken care of me...

5K views 27 replies 23 participants last post by  SFSGM 
Hey - I'm the first guy to say "You hear way more complaints than good comments" etc. etc. etc.

Well, I've had enough and I am going to rant here! Dammit.

This is also not disputing that some of us have had bad experiences, but...

I have a 2017 Chieftain and I have received good support from Polaris and my dealership.

- Generally courteous and helpful.
- Replaced Ride Command head unit under warranty
- Replaced one of the main wiring harnesses early on
- Have generally taken good care of me and completed their work in reasonable time.

I could complain about the cost which is too high - but I am an old man who now complains about how expensive everything is and tells bored teenagers about when I could buy gas for my high school car for $0.80 per gallon, used to milk cows by hand, blah blah blah.

I have had it up to here... I have decided that if this doesn't change in the future, I am thinking I might...

Buy another Indian

At the same dealership

(But its too expensive and I like my bike)

By the way, my dealership is:
Freedom Powersports of McKinney

McKinney Texas.

Fine print: This is not written to stir up excitable people, inflame trolls, or enrage genuinely disappointed Indian riders. It is mostly true and is written using a touch of sarcasm. The author has been identified occasionally as a butthead, asshole, and/or dick, which are all probably true to some extent and sometimes simultaneously. The author has attempted to use humor to make a point. People who are allergic to humor or experience mental discomfort should refrain from reading further, not get their "panties up in a wad", and should seek medical attention immediately.
Funny as heck bro. I’m with ya all the way. My dealership is great at Rt. 66 in Elmhurst IL.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.