Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my Roadmaster on Nov. 11, '16. Am I gonna get something from Indian giving me a member number number for my inaugural membership? I went to the IMRG web site and there doesn't seem to be a free, new member signup system for new owners.

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Took about four months for it to show up here.

·
Founding member
1,063 Posts
Mucker, you'll be getting a nice package in a few days to two weeks max. Your complimentary year of IMRG will be included. Let us know when it arrives. Ths.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I am 5 weeks into my ownership of a 17 Roadmaster, nothing in the mail yet... Other buyers at the dealership purchased bikes several months ago and some have not received their welcome package either.

·
Super Moderator
5,873 Posts
I got my membership card in about 3 weeks, not months. Have received all the goodies too, including my 1 year anniversary Guardian Bell.

·
Silver member
5,749 Posts
I got my welcome to the tribe package about 3 weeks after I got my bike. Actually I got two welcome packages, two pins, two clocks, two stickers, two membership cards. And later on I got two dye kits for the faded '14 leather. Two of everything.

·
Bronze member
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey themucker, is that frazetta?
Yes, sir! Frank Frazetta. The greatest painter of the modern age. He painted the covers for the majority of the paperbacks of the 1970s reprints of Edgar Rice Burroughs and much more. My signature icon is "The Mucker" from the book with that title.

·
11th Light Infantry Brigade
3,603 Posts
5.5 months, 3 phone calls, several emails. Used program once for towing to dealer - no cost @Chesapeake Indian MC, Burned out VoltReg and Battery - No Cost, under warranty. Dealership was squared away and communicated and got it done, no excuses. BTW - I'm from AZ and Dealer is in Maryland while I was on the RFTW in may.
Met Quinn while I was there. Burly Marine @ 6'7.5" and 300# and all muscle. Do not mess with Quinn. Gave me friggin chills. Hands like catchers mitts. of course I'm a midget, maybe that why he looked so big

On my one year ownership now, will I get a Guardian Bell from Indian? and have any of you renewed your IMRG membership?

·
Bronze member
1,976 Posts
Yeah,.....and just try to get on the website, would not except the local dealers name, and just try reading the small grey lettering.
It is a frickin joke!

·
Bronze member
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I received my membership stuff 6 weeks after I bought my 2014 Chieftain. My wife on the other hand, bought her Springfield the first week of June and hasn't received hers.
At this point, I have to assume that the factory has a single, possibly overworked, person sending out the membership notices. You'd think that it would all be automated nowadays. I know some IT guys who could take care of that for Indian on their lunch breaks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts