Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently purchase an i.LASH-I2 light module from Kellermann electronics. Thought it would work w/ the Highside Bullet Integrated Signal Light... it does not. Apparently only works w/ the Kuryakyn by Kellermann Bullet 1000 Turn Signal. Though the Highside Bullet Integrated Signal Light and the Kuryakyn by Kellermann Bullet 1000 Turn Signal are similar in design, I prefer the Highsider light slightly more for its tinted glass. As such, I no longer need the module. It's still in new condition. So if you plan on upgrading your lights to the Kuryakyn by Kellermann Bullet 1000 Turn Signal, save some money and time ordering the i.LASH-I2 light module from overseas. I had to wait a 6 weeks to receive it.

Willing to sell for $80 which is $40 below retail w/ no international shipping fee.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Recently purchase an i.LASH-I2 light module from Kellermann electronics. Thought it would work w/ the Highside Bullet Integrated Signal Light... it does not. Apparently only works w/ the Kuryakyn by Kellermann Bullet 1000 Turn Signal. Though the Highside Bullet Integrated Signal Light and the Kuryakyn by Kellermann Bullet 1000 Turn Signal are similar in design, I prefer the Highsider light slightly more for its tinted glass. As such, I no longer need the module. It's still in new condition. So if you plan on upgrading your lights to the Kuryakyn by Kellermann Bullet 1000 Turn Signal, save some money and time ordering the i.LASH-I2 light module from overseas. I had to wait a 6 weeks to receive it.

Willing to sell for $80 which is $40 below retail w/ no international shipping fee.

View attachment 629032

Where are you located?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts