Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Founding member / platinum
10,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know there are a bunch of Tattoo threads but....
I saw this Tattoo a LONG time ago and have never forgotten it.

Last night I went to the local parlor and added this Tattoo!
IMG_0056.JPG IMG_0057.JPG

My oldest son finished up his series of Tattoo's he has been working on for about 2 years.
And he is not finished yet!

IMG_0006.JPG IMG_0007.JPG IMG_0008.JPG IMG_0009.JPG J.Ron's finished Tat.jpg

Attachments

·
11th Light Infantry Brigade
3,603 Posts
Getting one on the 12th of July. Stole it off here. Indian tat on the forearm. Your son is obviously dedicated, gotta like the pain. As for yours - LOL, good one
Pat

·
Texas Hill Country
4,697 Posts
Looks good but my Johnny Cash toupee would cover it up.

·
10,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks good but my Johnny Cash toupee would cover it up.
Do you rent it out, or do I have to buy it?
I will have to sit in the back row of the church now so I don't get giggled at!

·
10,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
At least me and my son's tattoo's are the real thing. Both were taken last night and the day before.
I have seen both those girls tats on the internet during searches. Although I love to see stuff like that.....

I was kind of hoping to see some of the real stuff from the members tat's? :D:D:D

·
Bronze member
1,842 Posts
I was kind of hoping to see some of the real stuff from the members tat's? :D:D:D
Sorry to disappoint you. My son has a tattoo, my wife has two tattoos. The only tattoo I will have is one that comes in a Cracker Jack box. I haven't found anything I would want to look at for the rest of my life or anything I would want to advertise to others permanently. Besides, for some reason,lately I have developed an irrational fear of needles. I do think that the art of some is fantastic and see the humor in others. Your new tattoo is great.

·
10,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry to disappoint you. My son has a tattoo, my wife has two tattoos. The only tattoo I will have is one that comes in a Cracker Jack box. I haven't found anything I would want to look at for the rest of my life or anything I would want to advertise to others permanently. Besides, for some reason,lately I have developed an irrational fear of needles. I do think that the art of some is fantastic and see the humor in others. Your new tattoo is great.

Oh! No disappointment, thanks for your concern!

I just didn't want to see a bunch of tat's that I can find on the internet myself,
I was hoping that I could see other members offerings to the tattoo world.
More of a personal thing from people that I feel are in my "family circle" of friends!
I was just calling out to the slightly weird side of our family that were tattooed! :eek::eek::rolleyes:

·
10,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This is a picture of my wife's second tattoo. I can't take a picture of the first because it is not in an area suitable for public viewing. This one is on her calf. She is a member by proxy.
My daughter in law has a Coy fish on her calf too!
Must be a popular place.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Certainly won't be getting an Indian tattoo....no idea what I'll be riding in 5 years. (Or even next year, some of the shine is falling off Indian for me.)

·
10,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Certainly won't be getting an Indian tattoo....no idea what I'll be riding in 5 years. (Or even next year, some of the shine is falling off Indian for me.)
I agree, if this new flash doesn't eliminate the surge problem that I have it will be for sale.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts