Uh....who are you talking to?

·
Bronze member
2020 Roadmaster Darkhorse
1,207 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
I was being as obtuse as the OP, to be funny. I guess it didn't land. I laughed anyway :)

·
Registered
975 Posts
We're just goofing around gburger. I hope you get your issue settled, brother. Happy Friday to you!

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
I ordered a Motherwell rack on Amazon for the same reasons--the price was the same from Amazon or Motherwell, but on Amazon the shipping was free.

It's a nice rack, super easy to install, clips on securely and you don't have to take the seat off when you want to remove it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ordered a Motherwell rack on Amazon for the same reasons--the price was the same from Amazon or Motherwell, but on Amazon the shipping was free.

It's a nice rack, super easy to install, clips on securely and you don't have to take the seat off when you want to remove it.
Thanks for responding with a positive comment, I contacted them directly and never got a response, so i thought I would try here.

·
Gold member
6,437 Posts
I know of some other forum riders from Texas only add back rests to make their ride look like it has a saddle on it. They too hate delivery charges. If I want something bad enuf I'll play the game and pay for delivery and more some time to get it faster. Good luck with everything. You won't be new for too long, hang in there with this group! It's a great group. Someone told me once 'Lighten up Francis' and also had to tell me it was a quote from a movie. Doh! Remember don't use it on short rides, and make sure it's secure as there are backrest thiefs. Saddle up and ride safe.

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
I know of some other forum riders from Texas only add back rests to make their ride look like it has a saddle on it. They too hate delivery charges. If I want something bad enuf I'll play the game and pay for delivery and more some time to get it faster. Good luck with everything. You won't be new for too long, hang in there with this group! It's a great group. Someone told me once 'Lighten up Francis' and also had to tell me it was a quote from a movie. Doh! Remember don't use it on short rides, and make sure it's secure as there are backrest thiefs. Saddle up and ride safe.
Is your name really Francis? :)

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
bwana6
thanks for being a dick, glad we are all friends here as Indian owners.
I'll make sure in the future to make my titles better so you can understand them better.
i guess since I'm a new Indian owner i need to learn how to explain things better.
I grew up in East Texas so excuse my bluntness
People on here have a bit of a warped sense of humor, but 99% of it is meant in good fun. Just guys busting balls, like you'd do if you're having a few beers with your buddies, but sometimes that gets lost on the internet.

Where in East Texas? Used to coach in Tyler.

Reactions: gburger
1 - 15 of 15 Posts