Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this forum, and I'm in the middle of switching my original spotlights to Doss tear drops. BTW, I've got an '03 Chief Roadmaster. I've noticed a leak in the left fork seal, and since I've got the headlight housing off, I figure I'd better get this leak stopped and refilled before summer hits. It looks like the right fork may have been serviced before, since the drain plug looks newer, and the cap screw is a tad scarred, but the leaker is not. I've read the manual, and watched a few youtube videos on other brands, but none were ILM's, and none had the top chrome cover on them. I'm doing this myself, so I'd like to know if anybody who's familiar with the ILM forks can give me any tips. Right now, that looks like a small group of you, but I'd welcome any help. I believe the King's Mtn bikes may have gotten the ILM's passed along to them, but don't know. Thanks for any and all tips or comments. Looks like a limited audience. I guess this is a Victory Indian forum??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ohhh, a one man forum! (Lotta help this is). Anybody know of an Indian forum for Gilroy riders and wrenchers?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Easy, man folks out there riding, not sitting at the pc waiting for your post, lol

Just change the fork oil, o rings, and seals, easy enough.
41mm
Later

·
Gold member
6,449 Posts
Yea; What he said! Ya’all must be Cree! Or Iroquois! Play nice! Oh and stop running into curbs. Not enuf power for wheelies so careful what you run in to! Still use a 41mm

·
Founding member
2014 Red Chief Classic
975 Posts
If you all are still around go to the Iron Indian public site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts