Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to doing what a lot of us on here has done to their frame Cochise and gave him a bit of a rub up lol. Amazing how little this keep you amused and look so good without spending any money. anyway here are my photos of the rub up lol I think he loved it because you can see him smile now haha!! I don't intend to clear coat him as the frame is cast so he wont rust.
IMG_0995.jpg
IMG_0997.jpg
IMG_0998.jpg

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I've always been curious about this. What did you use to rub the metal? For those who painted the Injun, how did you and what did you use?

Reactions: Geoff-3

·
Bronze member
2,229 Posts

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've always been curious about this. What did you use to rub the metal? For those who painted the Injun, how did you and what did you use?
Just went to the local hardware and bought sand paper. the emblem is raised so once you tape it ,all you need to do is rub your little heart out making sure your taken all the paint off the raised sections. If you painted it you could just buy touch up paint to match your bike and make sure your got everything covered so you don't over spray paint on your bike.Allow it to dry then do the same this as I mentioned to achieve the same look but painted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts