Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
I got clipped for $100 from a scammer so feel the OP's pain. I'm a lot more careful now.

·
Administrator
18,431 Posts
OP @Richp1973 did hit the report button and filed a formal report. The seller @fak005 (clever play on fake #5, eh?} Is now permanenetly banned.

Everybody please keep in mind (reminders everywhere on this site) never buy from new members or people you don’t know. That is why we have rule 16

• no sales if not a member for 30 days
  • and 20 posts on a variety of topics.

@fak005 met neither of these criteria. If you see somebody posting something and they don’t meet these criteria, hit the “report” button and do not buy.

·
Registered
581 Posts
OP @Richp1973 did hit the report button and filed a formal report. The seller @fak005 (clever play on fake #5, eh?} Is now permanenetly banned.

Everybody please keep in mind (reminders everywhere on this site) never buy from new members or people you don’t know. That is why we have rule 16

• no sales if not a member for 30 days
  • and 20 posts on a variety of topics.

@fak005 met neither of these criteria. If you see somebody posting something and they don’t meet these criteria, hit the “report” button and do not buy.
I've implemented something similar on the forum I administer. We don't get the traffic you guys do, though.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger...Sandstone Smoke
579 Posts
Had to go look this up bc it was bothering me. Indian lists two different speakers:

2020 Indian CHALLENGER BASE/LIMITED (N20LCARR/N20LCBRR) Electrical, Audio System All Options
PREMIUM - 4018176

STANDARD - 2414931

·
Rider
562 Posts
It sucks to hear this happened, but maybe Rich can sell those base speakers here or EBay and recoup some of the loss…at least you got something - several here paid more for other things to some guy’s cousin’s granny and received nothing…the other thing I started doing since this scam thing showed up is cover and pay the Extra PayPal charge for goods and services as opposed to agreeing to Friends and Family route. 3% or so. Not foolproof I’m sure but better than nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.