Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pressed something somewhere and now my bike is in km/h

can anyone help direct me back to freedom units.

2019 chief darkhorse.

·
German Rider
1,728 Posts
Leave it in kmh - it's faster in kmh than in mls. ? ? ?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Haven’t ckd mine in a couple months but if I remember correctly, hit the symbol in upper Rt corner for set up or pull down upper center for setup. Just got mine last summer and it took a lot of playing so I may be off.

·
German Rider
1,728 Posts
@stickbow :

OP has a chief dark horse, so it is a no fairing bike.

Cu,
Sven

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I did the same thing. I had to google it. Hold in the left toggle switch and at the same time push the on button. Should be able to figure it out from there.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
if you do a search you’ll probably find it on this forum. There was a 2017 thread with heading Speedo change km to mph.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,115 Posts
The time it takes to tell a person where to look is the same amount of time it takes to just post the answer... just saying ;)

DISPLAY UNITS (STANDARD/METRIC)

The display can be changed to display either standard or metric units of measurement.
STANDARD DISPLAYMETRIC DISPLAY
DistanceMilesKilometers
FuelU.S. GallonsI = Imperial GallonsLiter = Liters
TemperatureFahrenheitCelsius
Time12-Hour Clock24-Hour Clock
  1. Stop the engine.
  2. Wait 10 seconds.
  3. Press and hold the LEFT-TOGGLE switch while pressing the power switch.
  4. When the display flashes the distance setting, tap the LEFT-TOGGLE switch to advance to the desired setting.
  5. Press and hold the LEFT-TOGGLE switch to save the setting and advance to the next display option.
  6. Repeat the procedure to change remaining display settings.

·
Bronze member
2,732 Posts
Wow Goatlocker95 you ruined the experiment..

Apparently, an idiot asks for "technical help" with a thread title that attracts other idiots - like moths to a flame -birds of a feather...

Except for you...

oh, and me too....right?

·
Banned
4,925 Posts

Apparently, an idiot asks for "technical help" with a thread title that attracts other idiots - like moths to a flame -birds of a feather...

Except for you...

oh, and me too....right?
#idiot-metoo
I had/have no answers for the OP, so I was going to suggest that he move north to Canada :rolleyes:

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,115 Posts

Apparently, an idiot asks for "technical help" with a thread title that attracts other idiot's - like moths to a flame -birds of a feather...

Except for you...

oh, and me too....right?
Sorry Indianster, I was just making an observation, I didn't mean to insult your delicate sensitivities.

Reactions: Indianster

·
Bronze member
2,732 Posts
Anyone figure out how to watch movies on the screen ..?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts