Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  1. Looking for 39 to 42 fishtails for a 2000, not having much luck on google other than seeing pics of them on. Any info appreciated

·
Registered
190 Posts
Supertrapp may be an option too, they were an OEM vendor to Gilroy, and make aftermarket systems for HD and others.
They still offer a fishtail system and fishtail "end cap" options for their slip-ons. May be worth the time and dime of a phone call.

Contact Us

·
Registered
101 Posts
  1. Looking for 39 to 42 fishtails for a 2000, not having much luck on google other than seeing pics of them on. Any info appreciated
I'm not sure about the length, but after a ton of researching, this is the only co. that I've found that advertise pipes for Chiefs and also have pics including the crossovers. I myself only only have a single exhaust, so I'd like to have the pipes as well as the crossovers. They give you options, prices for finish, loudness and muffler performance and choice of tips. In my case, I'd be looking at $1000.00. I can't afford them but afraid they might quit making them too. Hope this helps and good luck. If you get them, maybe you could let me know what you think of them. TKS ... Gil

·
Founding member
821 Posts
There's a 2000 Chief down by me that is running the Freedom True Duals with sharktails. Sounds great and looks just as good. Try Freedom.

·
Founding member
821 Posts
Are you looking for duals or the original Indian fishtails that came with the 2000. I still have a set and they sound great.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am contemplating switching to duals on my 2002 Chief. If I do, I will post existing exhaust for sale here.

Ken, NH/FL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts