Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright ladies, I'm getting pretty fed up with so few pics of our hunk counter-parts posing with or around these beautiful bikes. I don't know about you, but I for one am not opposed to some eye candy on this forum. Let's see those hunky men on Indian bikes!
31044808_1658056430976338_1949853910445326336_n.jpg
20180910_144552.jpg

·
Silver member
4,800 Posts
This Pablo dude is pretty alright...

Salt Flats.jpg

Reactions: Roadmasternut

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2,944 Posts
What happened to your Scout, Mac?
My scout will always have a special place in my heart, but it's someone else's now.

I took my wife in during a demo event to try out the back seat on a used chieftain, as the back seat on the scout wasn't comfortable for her. We've rented a Roadmaster previously, and she loved it.

Never got on the chief. It was love at first sight with the smoke gray and black RM the second we walked into the dealer. So we did a demo ride on the RM. She said she would weep uncontrollably if we didn't bring it home. With the deal Auburn Indian offered, the trade in on the scout and the other incentives, it was a done deal.

My scout never hit the showroom floor. It went home with a soldier. But I love the Roadmaster even more than the wife does. And I just got a trophy for best paint at a bike show.

Of course, just like my scout, I haven't left it completely stock....

·
Bronze member
1,588 Posts
My scout will always have a special place in my heart, but it's someone else's now.

I took my wife in during a demo event to try out the back seat on a used chieftain, as the back seat on the scout wasn't comfortable for her. We've rented a Roadmaster previously, and she loved it.

Never got on the chief. It was love at first sight with the smoke gray and black RM the second we walked into the dealer. So we did a demo ride on the RM. She said she would weep uncontrollably if we didn't bring it home. With the deal Auburn Indian offered, the trade in on the scout and the other incentives, it was a done deal.

My scout never hit the showroom floor. It went home with a soldier. But I love the Roadmaster even more than the wife does. And I just got a trophy for best paint at a bike show.

Yeah, that “I’ll weep uncontrollably” line is pretty effective! Anyway great-looking bike and yeah I bet you love it. Congrats. I keep getting the trade-in mailings from Indian but I like my Classic too much to consider doing that.... Ride safe!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Well congratulations! I couldn't imagine riding on the back of a scout. She'll be riding in style! Maybe we'll see you on the road soon.

·
Silver member
3,321 Posts
This newly active thread has me wondering - why aren't all the ladies posting pics of themselves in the "babes with Indians" thread?

Mostly the men are posting over there. Mostly the men are posting over here - pics of themselves!

Scoundrels.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This newly active thread has me wondering - why aren't all the ladies posting pics of themselves in the "babes with Indians" thread?

Mostly the men are posting over there. Mostly them men are posting over here - pics of themselves!

Scoundrels.
My wonderful husband posted me. It's nice to know my husband thinks I'm a babe. I think it's funny that the guys are posting themselves. Nothing wrong with confident men!

·
Silver member
3,321 Posts
My wonderful husband posted me. It's nice to know my husband thinks I'm a babe. I think it's funny that the guys are posting themselves. Nothing wrong with confident men!
I have also posted pics of my wife in the "babes" thread.

Out of respect for my fellow forum members, I will never post a picture of myself in this thread. Y'all can thank me at your leisure.

·
Founding member
1,023 Posts
Or confident women! I posted my Mrs on the Babes thread and myself here because that was the deal we made... She is a real Babe to me, even after 27 yrs and I've joked about posting her pic on that thread for a while. You starting this thread so a deal was struck and both pics went up. Sorry Ladies you drew the short end of this deal! All in good fun. :);):p

1 - 20 of 45 Posts