getting use to the bike and visiting relatives,
then it's back across the Smokey Mountains
and the northern route of the 'Trail of Tears'
through Tennessee, Kentucky, Illinois, Missouri,
and Arkansans to Oklahoma!

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
My closest dealer is 196 miles one way. Took almost three hours to get up the morning of the test ride and five hours to get home. I will be a Fly-N-Ride customer. They allow $250, my ticket is $300 and I get to ride home.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Travelling over 300 miles to get mine. Going to Gregory Polaris in Ar. Very happy to be working with Rob and Adam there. Not bought my ticket yet. Need a solid ship date. Glad now I did not book a ticket for the original Sept 18th date.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
I too bought from Rob Gregory at Gregory Polaris in Jacksonville (Little Rock) Arkansas. It's 475 each way and we are driving up to get it. I have a lot of gear, armored suit, etc., so flying doesn't work. We'll take our time while there, make a memorable trip of it, and enjoy the experience.

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
My dealer is 220 miles away in Lynnwood, WA. I'm gonna rent a car and drop it off .2 miles down the road from the dealership. Like others, gonna make a riding adventure out of it unless winter comes first. The dealer has offered the option of delivering it if weather becomes a problem.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Grits,
Are you going to ride out to their Indian DEMO days next Saturday?
They look to be my closest Indian dealer also (Spokane). I remember when they were Cycle-Barn loaded with all brands!! I miss my DL1000's agility but I am just as much a hoolgan on my CCT now.. LOL!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts