Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are super excited to offer these to all of you Indian fanatics! Cold weather is coming and I know no one is ready to stop riding. We have Desert Dawgs Rain Guards/Wind Deflectors that are TAN and match the saddle bags and seats on the "vintage" #Indian. #motorcycles

Indian Dawgs Now in Vintage Tan

Check them out and let me know if you have any questions!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Very cool!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I'm not worried about looking good. I'm worried about keeping warm..like the old saying...chrome don't get you home. who gives a shit. If you want to ride, you suit up with whatever you have and go...period. It's worked for me for the past 32 years of riding....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I'm not worried about looking good. I'm worried about keeping warm..like the old saying...chrome don't get you home. who gives a shit. If you want to ride, you suit up with whatever you have and go...period. It's worked for me for the past 32 years of riding....
So I was being a little "cheeky" about looking goodl!! :) The DesertDawgs are designed to help deflect the wind and keep you warmer. But, I agree.. you have to suit up!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Got my Desert Dawgs in the mail and put them on this morning. It took about 2 minutes, since I had to line everything up and make sure the top and bottom straps were tightened properly. Taking them on and off going forward will take just seconds with a few snaps and quick release buckles on the two straps. I put a few miles on them this afternoon, and they help a lot. I am very happy with the material, color, style, and function. I love seeing that "Made in USA" logo on them too. Great product @leadermotorcycle !

DesertDawgs2.JPG

DesertDawgs1.JPG

Reactions: rankdog

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
It's not about looking good, it's about riding

>--------> >--------> >-------->

Live Free and Die Well

·
Registered
949 Posts
Looking good, nice piece. We can't really look all that "cool" in 0-40 degree riding weather. Got to keep warm while not going too fat with layering so we can feel our fingers and toes. I am fine with looking "uncool" if it means I get to take my bike out for a while...

I hope by next winter Aeromach will have fat highway bars that work with their relocation kit...they say they want to, but have no time right now with how busy they are. Someone needs to! I want to throw on leather wind deflectors, for the cold and highway pegs for the comfort!

·
Registered
266 Posts
With my Harley, there was always an image thing.

With my Indian, the image whatever I make it. I wear a thermal suit and layers underneath. I wear my cut over my suit.
Being warm, trumps looking cool any day!

There is also this thing called heated gear...it's wonderful.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Police leather jacket/biker vest/ half helmet/indian tan leather gloves

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Oh and my .357 magnum

1 - 20 of 30 Posts