Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2018 Chieftain Elite and Samsung Note 10, plays great via Bluetooth, but can't find apps when connected with USB. I need to use my Bluetooth for another function and want to listen to music apps via the USB. Help?

·
Registered
99 chief , 18 roadmaster, 07 roadking, 15 softail
75 Posts
I haven't been able to do it either with same phone and 18 rm. But bluetooth works for everything. At least I'm not alone haha.

·
Bronze member
2,166 Posts
I have a samsung galaxy s10. Depending on what you want to listen to or trying to do, try this. Turn on your Note 10 bluetooth, you SHOULD be able to connect to any 2 bluetooth devices at 1 time simultaneously. Then swipe down from the top of the phone's screen to display your quick settings. At the bottom you should see a very small icon called media. Click it. It then should give you the option of which bluetooth you want to listen to with independent volume levels for each device. If you want you could listen to both, one or none of the devices. I currently have my phone connected and playing my music thru my bikes speaker via bluetooth, my Sena S20 also connected to Ride Command for directions and then to my wife's Sena when she's riding along.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't been able to do it either with same phone and 18 rm. But bluetooth works for everything. At least I'm not alone haha.
Misery loves company, lol. My brother also has the 18 Elite, he plugs in his apple and has no issues. Seems like Indian would develop a patch to work with androids.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a samsung galaxy s10. Depending on what you want to listen to or trying to do, try this. Turn on your Note 10 bluetooth, you SHOULD be able to connect to any 2 bluetooth devices at 1 time simultaneously. Then swipe down from the top of the phone's screen to display your quick settings. At the bottom you should see a very small icon called media. Click it. It then should give you the option of which bluetooth you want to listen to with independent volume levels for each device. If you want you could listen to both, one or none of the devices. I currently have my phone connected and playing my music thru my bikes speaker via bluetooth, my Sena S20 also connected to Ride Command for directions and then to my wife's Sena when she's riding along.
Thanks, I'll give it a try. The other Bluetooth connection is actually to control my LED lights, not another audio source.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts