Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 161 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know what you think (I'm sure you'll let me know), but a lot of us were eager to get one of the first bikes off the line because bikes 1-1901 are all badged. I gues it's nostalgia...
So, how about a Indian 1901 Club?...I know, most of you will probably think I have too much time on my hands

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
19853 said:
My Chieftain is #662. Are you still billflag on Chief site?
Changed today from billflag to chieftan1400 on theVog.net. Haven't changed my profile on Chief site....Actually, the only other site I'm on is the Indian site. Don't have the link for the Chief site.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just did a google search for Indian Motorcycle Riders and came across a site named: Indian Motorcycles-Harley-Davidson.com. The link takes you to the lady's apparel section of the Harley website. Those Harley guys are just too funny :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got that right!!!! I'll start compiling a roster of 1901'ers and we'll see where it goes. Please let me know which model and color you own.

Thanks....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have two domains registered and will try to get one of them going with a link to 1901 Club: indianriders.org and indianowners.com

Why not :)

1 - 20 of 161 Posts