Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is an effort underway to set a new Guinness world record for the most Indian motorcycles in a parade. It is going to happen at next Fall's 2019 Hot Springs Indian Motorcycle Get Together. Hot Springs Indian Motorcycle Get Together

It is sponsored by Gregory Polaris in Little Rock and will be called the "Gregory's 500" . Gregory's INDIAN 500

The get together is always a blast. I've attended the last 2. This thing will be AWESOME!! Check it out!

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Founding member / Distinguished
Indians. LOTS of Indians
3,997 Posts
Anyone know if there are any sponsor accommodations for staying during that time?
Been to Eureka Springs several times but not Hot Springs...
Not sure what you mean by Sponsor Accomodations. There are numerous hotels in the area. When you sign up , they gave give you more info. I'm traveling with the IIRA and we have a block of rooms in our Hotel specific to our group.

·
Indians. LOTS of Indians
3,997 Posts
To give a perspective on this.. there are OVER 350 bikes currently registered. At this rate, we'll have 400 by early August....Well over 500 by October.

This will be THE LARGEST gathering of Indian Motorcycles in the USA this century by far. The riding up in Hot Springs Arkansas is phenomenal. Come up for 3 or 4 days of riding and partake of the Saturday 'record ride' as well...

Ready!

·
Founding member
1,053 Posts
I'm looking forward to it, Rick! There are a large number of lodging establishments in Hot Springs and the immediate area fellow Indian Riders. Rick listed many of them above and there are many more. There are more than enough rooms. Call and make your reservation. Come join us in setting this World Record, enjoy a great time with fellow Indian riders and great riding in the area. I'm riding up from South Texas, 420 miles south of Hot Springs, and can't wait for the big event!

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
There is an effort underway to set a new Guinness world record for the most Indian motorcycles in a parade. It is going to happen at next Fall's 2019 Hot Springs Indian Motorcycle Get Together. Hot Springs Indian Motorcycle Get Together

It is sponsored by Gregory Polaris in Little Rock and will be called the "Gregory's 500" . Gregory's INDIAN 500

The get together is always a blast. I've attended the last 2. This thing will be AWESOME!! Check it out!
We are doing similar here in 2020 at Broken Hill in out back NSW where the Mad Max movie was made . I think they are trying to get around 900 Indians , I think they will come close but you guys should be able to beat us hands down.

·
5,951 Posts
I wish these new attempts luck. I went to the one in Michigan that came up short. 274 is the old record with 275 needed to break it. We had 174 Indians that day. Maybe with Arkansas being more centrally located in the USA that location might have a better chance. Some of our IMRG members are planning on going but I myself haven't decided yet.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts