Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am hoping that Buffalo Brand will someday come up with a better horn for the Indian Scout. I think the Buffalo horns for the big Indians look great. Something smaller would look more appropriate on a Scout for sure. Please keep us Scout owners posted if you do come up with something for our bikes.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I am hoping that Buffalo Brand will someday come up with a better horn for the Indian Scout. I think the Buffalo horns for the big Indians look great. Something smaller would look more appropriate on a Scout for sure. Please keep us Scout owners posted if you do come up with something for our bikes.
IT'S HAPPENING...:) We're currently finalizing a few details and instructions.
It was a bit more challenging than the design for the TS-111 Indians, but the end result is like it was meant to be there!
If interested, Contact us (click here) and we'll put you on a list and email you when available. Please include Scout year and specific model.
Scout Bobber Horn.jpg
Scout Bobber Horn.jpg

·
Registered
307 Posts

·
Rider
434 Posts
I have the 15" chrome on my 2018 Chief Vintage and 2018 Chieftain Classic. I can't wait until this comes out for the Scout. Need one for my Scout Bobber. Hopeful that you're working on one for the new Challenger too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts