Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for the Sturgis horn cover coins, if any have one for sale or where I can purchase one. I stopped by Sturgis Indian and they are only available with a purchase of a new bike already installed.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Lol! I asked the same question while I was there. Much luck finding one. I ended up buying a crazy horse coin and had planned on putting that on there but haven’t yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
I am looking for the Sturgis horn cover coins, if any have one for sale or where I can purchase one. I stopped by Sturgis Indian and they are only available with a purchase of a new bike already installed.
They are selling the 2.5 round commerative coin for each bike.i thought about one of them.They look pretty nice .

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol! I asked the same question while I was there. Much luck finding one. I ended up buying a crazy horse coin and had planned on putting that on there but haven’t yet.

Do they sell the crazy horse coin elsewhere? (amazon-ebay) Do you have a picture?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got it at Crazy Horse Memorial store while I was there. It’s actually a medallion. My plan was to dremel the legs off and use double sided tape to adhere to my horn cover.

I was just there this week and did not see these. I wished I had. It's 2.5in.? I may have to look their store up and see if I can get one. Thanks.

·
Rider
1,233 Posts
That is what they told me this Spring when they did my N Switch Recall

1 - 9 of 9 Posts