Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody used the Honoring Heroes special? I submitted my credentials 2 days ago and still haven’t gotten the confirmation email which is needed for that sweet sweet accessory money

·
Registered
540 Posts
I was also able to complete everything for it. No issues and had it applied at the dealer when I got my RM.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I used mine the day I bought the bike.

Phil

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Weird. I went and put a deposit down on a bike which should be here in a couple weeks. They told me to verify my credentials online and being in the verification email when I pick up the bike

·
Registered
540 Posts
Yea I just showed them the email. No problem. I think there's a number to call so you can see if you can't speed it up. Did you check your spam box, too? I will send an email to someone that I actually manually input their name, but hotmail sucks so much still, and when they reply, it will get kicked to spam....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Then go thru verify with ID Me and you get verified pretty quick. Print out coupon and bring to the dealer....at lest that’s what I did. Semper Fi

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just to clarify here, I’ve done everything to get verified but just haven’t received the email with the coupon on it

·
Registered
38 Posts
Sorry about that! I just tried it because I haven’t used it in a couple of years and it verified and sent verification email in less than 1 minute. If it’s taking longer something is not right. Best of luck

Thank you, Gonzo64

Thank you for your request – and for your service! Your military, first responder, nurse or medical identification has been verified for:

Gonzo64​
Identification Type:​
Military​

Verified by ID.me

Reference #: cca943b86a2143afba4be380f67416f​
Please bring the verification email you receive to your Indian Motorcycle dealer at the time of purchase to receive your discount.

·
Bronze member
3,356 Posts
I took a copy of my DD214 in and the dealer did all the work... gave me my 214 back and bought the stuff the same day I bought the bike..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I figured it out. I had to use my gmail account. For some reason if I used my yahoo email it wouldn’t work. Thanks for all the replies!

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2019 Roadmaster matte black and gray
3,060 Posts
Yeah, it does feel like a felony to be a cop these days.
It does. There are some bright spots though. The last 3 times through the coffee drive through, the person in front of me has paid for my coffee. There are people that aren't complete anti cop douchebags, and I think they are the majority, we just don't hear them as much.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts