Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi friends, I am currently owning a Honda CB unicorn 2013 model. Whenever I try to go above 90 kmph, my bike blocks like something for about 2 to 3 times( the blocking is similar to the blocking felt when engine runs out of fuel or the blocking felt during cold starts in the morning) and struggles to go beyond 100kmph. The acceleration upto 90kmph is faster as if my bike is going to past the 120kmph but once after getting over 90kmph this type of blocking(I don't know exactly how to describe it hope the bike experts will understand what I am about to say) occurs and my bike struggles to get past 100kmph. the maximum speed I have achieved is 105kmph. the acceleration from 90 to 100 takes much time and the bike cannot go beyond. But the previous models of Unicorn have not had this issue and can easily go up to 120 kmph.I doubt that the reason for blocking is due to rev limiter. Is there a rev limiter in the unicorn. or what else may be the reason for this blocking in higher speeds and sudden slow down of acceleration. give me suggestions:)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts