Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

HOLLISTER INDIAN WANTS TO KNOW HOW MANY MILES ON YOUR INDIAN? PRIZE FOR WINNER

8K views 59 replies 32 participants last post by  HollisterHarry 
#1 · (Edited)
I've been closely watching the mileage on Indians coming in for service at our Dealership. To the best of my knowledge about 48K is the highest I have yet to see. I would like to see some posted odometers with the mileage on your Indian. The legitimate odometer with the most miles I will be sending the 5 Indian Pins in the attached photo. Contest ends January 31st , Need to post the picture of your odometer. Thanks

#51 ·
That is such a great looking bike. Who did the paint? What do you call those colors?

#58 ·
#55 ·
I got 46k on my 01 Indian Spirit, black and Cream. And 7500 on my 17 Springfield!

#57 ·
My 2016s -
Scout = 2200
Chief = 1100
RodeMassa = 2100

Did I win..?

#59 ·
15,445 on '17 RM 1 year anniversary yesterday. Wyoming riding season typically between May and Oct. And dang! No Hollister Independence Day Rally. I'm coming to visit any way.

Attachments

#60 ·
There is no official City of Hollister event this year. But as expected we are ready for the event none the less. Hollister Powersports and Corbin seats will be holding our own event. We have rented the Veterans Hall for a bar and entertainment nightly July 6th and 7th. and of course Indian Demo Event! We are expecting a large crowd.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.