Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Big Daddy.....Don't you want your pledge pins?

·
Banned
5,398 Posts
Over 4700 miles since March 2016 when I bought her. I love riding, but my ego isn't so big that I believe I need to freeze my balls off to prove something - it's just not that enjoyable below 32. You're not taking in a whole lot of scenery or enjoying the freedom of wind in your face at that temperature, lol. I'll do some short rides here and there this winter when the mood strikes me and the roads are clear of salt and ice - other than that, I've got about a month and a half.
And if it boosts my standing at all, I'm also National Guard, so there are always rides I miss out on because of drill, plus at least one month when we have our Annual Training where I hardly get any in. With that said, I consider myself a fairly dedicated rider.

P.s. - You AZ folks make me sick:D Had a buddy that moved there not long ago and rubs it in my face all the time.
Hold on ...............some of us live outside Phoenix and Tucson, like up in the mountains around Sedona and Flagstaff and its like 26 degrees right now with snow coming down slight;ly in Sedona and snow on the ground in Flagstaff..........all within 2.5 hours of downtown Phoenix. Its the FL people that ride all year round. Not AZ

·
Silver member
3,409 Posts

·
Silver member
4,984 Posts
I got 46k on my 01 Indian Spirit, black and Cream. And 7500 on my 17 Springfield!

·
Bronze member
2,636 Posts
My 2016s -
Scout = 2200
Chief = 1100
RodeMassa = 2100

Did I win..?

·
Bronze member
2,244 Posts

·
Rider
780 Posts
15,445 on '17 RM 1 year anniversary yesterday. Wyoming riding season typically between May and Oct. And dang! No Hollister Independence Day Rally. I'm coming to visit any way.

Attachments

·
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
15,445 on '17 RM 1 year anniversary yesterday. Wyoming riding season typically between May and Oct. And dang! No Hollister Independence Day Rally. I'm coming to visit any way.
There is no official City of Hollister event this year. But as expected we are ready for the event none the less. Hollister Powersports and Corbin seats will be holding our own event. We have rented the Veterans Hall for a bar and entertainment nightly July 6th and 7th. and of course Indian Demo Event! We are expecting a large crowd.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts