Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
Indians. LOTS of Indians
3,870 Posts
There is a guy up in MN area named "Larry" that has six digits...

This is from JULY 2016 . No issues with the motor ,,, clutch .. nada. ... dealer up there is always bragging on it ( and rightfully so )

miles.jpg

·
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I'm very impressed. How many miles are you at now. I'm adding a T-Shirt to the contest. Let's hope nobody beats you, Seriously doubt it!

Cheer, Thank You
There is a guy up in MN area named "Larry" that has six digits...

This is from JULY 2016 . No issues with the motor ,,, clutch .. nada. ... dealer up there is always bragging on it ( and rightfully so )

View attachment 159009
I just realized you sent it in for him. Tell him to write in. I want the actual guy. Thanks for the picture, LOL. We want the real deal.

·
Indians. LOTS of Indians
3,870 Posts
I'm very impressed. How many miles are you at now. I'm adding a T-Shirt to the contest. Let's hope nobody beats you, Seriously doubt it!

Cheer, Thank You

I just realized you sent it in for him. Tell him to write in. I want the actual guy. Thanks for the picture, LOL. We want the real deal.
It is the real deal, just not mine. Simply pointing out, if you ain't got six digits.......not impressive:)

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
It's all green grass and high tides here
You don't like free stuff BD?

All you need to do is get a pic of of you Odometer and you should have this sewn up.

·
Registered
881 Posts
I'm good.
Thanks
We all know you have a trophy room full of participation awards, and one more just won't make the pile look any bigger, but, at least tell US what you got on your bike.

·
2,041 Posts
Howdy @Geronimo ,
Chieftain #873 is at a little over 54,000 miles. I'm not piling on the miles as fast since I retired in May and am no longer making a 40-mile daily commute and I'm also riding my Knucklehead bobber and Moto Guzzi sidecar outfit more as I've had time to work on them. I would describe the problems I've encountered as minor and most have been covered by Indian under the 5-year warranty that came with the 2014 models.

I'm working on a 50,000-mile write-up for Chieftain #873 to post with the others I've done here but I was traveling over the Christmas holidays and haven't finished it yet. Seems like I'm busier in retirement than I was when I was working full time.
--- Randall

·
Registered
417 Posts
I picked up my RM in late Sept 2016 and I have 16K miles on it

·
Silver member
3,162 Posts
If there is a really great prize for the most miles, then I have 142,897 on my 2016 Vintage.

Sorry, my camera is broken, so don't ask for a picture.

·
Banned
5,398 Posts
I've been closely watching the mileage on Indians coming in for service at our Dealership. To the best of my knowledge about 48K is the highest I have yet to see. I would like to see some posted odometers with the mileage on your Indian. The legitimate odometer with the most miles I will be sending the 5 Indian Pins in the attached photo. Contest ends January 31st , Need to post the picture of your odometer. Thanks
Big Daddy claims over 100K

·
Indians. LOTS of Indians
3,870 Posts
1807 on my 74 Super Glide FX................but you are still lower per year. Damn ! Thought I had the wussy bike
Hey.....wooahhh....wait a minute....lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 60 Posts