Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Is there going to be a sale this year???

·
Registered
128 Posts
Is there a code for today?
I don't see anything on your site.

·
Registered
272 Posts
For anyone on the fence about buying one of these, I just got the flat style gloss black quick release rack a couple of weeks ago. I wanted the flat black, but even after months of waiting, they didn't have any in stock. After speaking to a very helpful associate, named Bre, she told me that despite what the website said, there were gloss black ones in stock. Got a good price(Though the shipping was a little steep),and love the rack. Solid as a rock, looks great.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I ordered the flat black rack for my Chieftain, the website said Preorder, but I got a shipping notice shortly after placing the order. It should be here in a couple days.

·
Bronze member
1,191 Posts
I ordered the flat black rack for my Chieftain, the website said Preorder, but I got a shipping notice shortly after placing the order. It should be here in a couple days.
Please keep us posted with your impressions and real world experience using the product.

·
Registered
128 Posts
20161206_163050.jpg 20161206_163120.jpg
Fits and looks great!
I wish there was an easy way to lock it on but that's not a big deal.
The packaging could use an upgrade, the prongs on one end poked through the box, no damage to the rack but stronger box or some padding on the prongs would be a good idea.

Reactions: Thunder Horse

·
11th Light Infantry Brigade
3,603 Posts
Foam pipe insulation to cushion those prongs

1 - 12 of 12 Posts