Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Let's see...it is about to get cold again in Texas...so....Sweet Meggie posts a pix like this...when I am going to be in the cold!

Geeze.... Thanks Meggie!!!

Semper Fi,
Z

·
Founding member / Distinguished
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let's see...it is about to get cold again in Texas...so....Sweet Meggie posts a pix like this...when I am going to be in the cold!

Geeze.... Thanks Meggie!!!

Semper Fi,
Z
Sorry! I didn't mean to tease! I'll have a tall, cold Imperial for you at sunset mañana.

·
Registered
448 Posts
How did the Scout do on the ride to Costa Rica?

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Ok I have to leave Mexico tomorrow for Florida but it has been a warm three weeks and I did not see one indian motorcycle....but the half hour trip in a tub going around in a circle was fun but slow

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
School teachers sure do get a lot of time off. Not even spring break yet :)

·
Registered
478 Posts
Give those of us awaiting our Scouts a bikini shot, Meggie. Only kidding - my wife would kick me in the balls if she heard me talking that way. Anything to uplift the spirits of the tribe will help.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Hey gorgeous, grab me a fistful of cigars, long as you're down there, will you? I'll make it worth your while. Thanks in advance.

·
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey gorgeous, grab me a fistful of cigars, long as you're down there, will you? I'll make it worth your while. Thanks in advance.
I am told that all but the smallest ones are fakes. Story of my life...

IMG_20150130_125727_edit.jpg

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
I'm thinking there's gotta be a mom & pop shop in the mercado with blends I'd never find here. Not looking for Don Pepin; more like Don Gestalt.

Tell ya, the best Costa Rican cigars in my humidor are Don Benigno. A fellow BMW cruiser friend sent me a box of 'em in return for hosting his digital motorcycle rally website. O My Gawd! Some sublime sticks right there.

I know cigar snobs who scornfully maintain they would never smoke Costa Rican cause the baccy is so inferior to leaf from Nicaragua. I'm like, dude, get a map. The two countries together would scarcely make a decent county. Two hilltops on a skinny peninsula.

If you or your lucky old man are into cigars, I'll send you a sample of my own rolls; including the inimitable "It's a Scout!" cigar. Just PM me yer addy.

Meanwhile, get off the dang puter and go hang out in the beach bar. Cripes. You can surf the web any time.

·
Registered
731 Posts
5F is about the lowest I can recall. Then there's the heat. Above 110F it starts to get a trifling warm even for a Texan. Being flexable about the weather with a wide personal comfort range is helpful down here. Big state with a varied climate. Come give it a try.

·
4,503 Posts
I am jealous. Really jealous.

·
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm thinking there's gotta be a mom & pop shop in the mercado with blends I'd never find here. Not looking for Don Pepin; more like Don Gestalt.

Tell ya, the best Costa Rican cigars in my humidor are Don Benigno. A fellow BMW cruiser friend sent me a box of 'em in return for hosting his digital motorcycle rally website. O My Gawd! Some sublime sticks right there.

I know cigar snobs who scornfully maintain they would never smoke Costa Rican cause the baccy is so inferior to leaf from Nicaragua. I'm like, dude, get a map. The two countries together would scarcely make a decent county. Two hilltops on a skinny peninsula.

If you or your lucky old man are into cigars, I'll send you a sample of my own rolls; including the inimitable "It's a Scout!" cigar. Just PM me yer addy.

Meanwhile, get off the dang puter and go hang out in the beach bar. Cripes. You can surf the web any time.
So I went to the local bodega and got him a couple of the only brand they had - Jose Puro. And I quote: 'tastes like dried dog shit mixed with cockroaches soaked in....etc. etc.'. Maybe a the 'two for a dollar' should have been a hint. He is not a cigar snob, but it did smell narley. I'll try harder tomorrow, and if you send me your address, you can have the one he refused to touch...

1 - 20 of 66 Posts