Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not trying to steal anyone's thunder, because I have seen the History Tin posted on here before. I didn't see the other two but found them on Hobbys site. Currently you get 40% 1 item (most expensive) and free shipping over $75 (that why I bought the headress tin as well). All three for around $85 with tax if you have a Hobby Lobby in your state.
1301670[7].jpg
list $49.99
771592_2[6].jpg
list $29.99
194639_1[6].jpg
list $29.99

·
Bronze member
2,570 Posts
There are many more Indian signs on 50% off sale every other week.

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There and many more Indian signs are on 50% off sale every other week.
I couldn't find any more online. Are you saying there are more online or in store?
If store, we have one less than 10 miles away.

·
Bronze member
2,570 Posts
I couldn't find any more online. Are you saying there are more online or in store?
If store, we have one less than 10 miles away.
I have several stores by me. They have a large selection of "man cave" stuff which includes Indian perihelia.

·
Bronze member
2020 Roadmaster Darkhorse
1,210 Posts
I have several stores by me. They have a large selection of "man cave" stuff which includes Indian perihelia.
What the hell is "Indian Perihelia"? I might want one.

I have this sign at work by my desk. I want that headdress one.

IMG_1413.JPG

·
Registered
738 Posts
Yeah, someone had thankfully posted a similar observation some time ago on this site and I took off to the local Hobby Lobby the next day. I was very surprised at how many very nice 'man cave' items they had, including a number of Indian Motorcycle items. Check it out. :cool:

·
Bronze member
2,570 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Brought my roadmaster in for the fuel rail check and found lots of tins for sale in the show room. Didn't notice these before. Each was $13 each. Probably the cheapest item in the showroom.

·
Bronze member
2020 Roadmaster Darkhorse
1,210 Posts

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Brought my roadmaster in for the fuel rail check and found lots of tins for sale in the show room. Didn't notice these before. Each was $13 each. Probably the cheapest item in the showroom.
You took your Roadmaster into Hobby Lobby for service?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts