Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Light Orange Automotive lighting Amber Lighting
Wire Cable Technology Electronic device Networking cables
I was hoping that you guys could help me with your expertise. I have taken the stock tail light off of my 2016 Scout Sixty and connecting LED strip brake running turn signal lights. There're six wires going to the OEM taillight and five wires coming out of the new LED strip - black/ground, yellow/right turn signal, green/left turn, red/stop light, white/running light.
What do I need to do? Would appreciate any help!!! Thanks!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Sergio88w you are awesome! Thank you so much!
No problem brother. I used the WATERPROOF relays 20/40A PDTD 12V, they are about $10 each plus the female connector with wires $4 each. I have a LED integrated stop/run/signal light and the replays are hidden behind it under the new rear fender.
Hopefully this information will help you install your new lights. Good luck.

Attachments

·
Banned
2,570 Posts
You shouldn't have a Ho connect them. That's your problem. You should do it yourself. Ho's are only good for one thing and it ain't adding lights to your bike.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No problem brother. I used the WATERPROOF relays 20/40A PDTD 12V, they are about $10 each plus the female connector with wires $4 each. I have a LED integrated stop/run/signal light and the replays are hidden behind it under the new rear fender.
Hopefully this information will help you install your new lights. Good luck.
Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What do you carry in the gun case? Tommy gun? I like your seat, compared to the solo seat sold by indian, is it higher position?
I carry a few slingshots, candies, and lollipops :)))))))))
My seat I've made out of fiberglass / carbon fiber base, covered with neoprene, and waxed veg tanned leather. It's definitely not confortable for long rides, it's pretty firm. The position is about the same like the stock seat.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts