Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just bought a new 2015 Indian Roadmaster and customized it quite a bit. Thus, I have some brand new parts for sale that have never been used:

- Kuryakyn Offset Highway Pegs, Dually (simply is not comfortable for me): $100 kuryakyn offset highway pegs - Google Search

- Genuine Leather Trunk Backrest Pad: Originally $474.99, Sell for $300. Genuine Leather Trunk Backrest Pad – Desert Tan | Indian Motorcycle Store

- Combined Driver/Passenger Heated Seat: $500

Genuine Leather Heated Driving Seat: Originally $699.99. Genuine Leather Heated Driving Seat | Indian Motorcycle Store

Genuine Leather Heated Passenger Seat: Originally $424.99, . Genuine Leather Heated Passenger Seat | Indian Motorcycle Store

- Standard Driver Floorboards: Original price unknown, Sell for $100

- Air Intake Kit: Originally $594.59, Sell for $100 Parts | Polaris Indian Store

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
John do those Kuryakyn Dually Highway Pegs fit your Indian? What size did you get if so?
Yes, they fit. I had these same kind on a 2014 Chieftain and they worked great. On the mustache bars of my new roadmaster, however, my legs are too short to reach them. The clamps/pegs do fit, though.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yes, they fit. I had these same kind on a 2014 Chieftain and they worked great. On the mustache bars of my new roadmaster, however, my legs are too short to reach them. The clamps/pegs do fit, though.
Will they fit a 2015 Vintage? What's was the clamp size you purchased?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I purchased the 1-1/4". If you have an Indian engine guard, mustache or regular (i'm pretty sure you have the regular one on the Vintage unless you changed it yourself), it will fit. I just rode with two guys yesterday that both had 2105 Vintages and both had highway pegs on 'em.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts