Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

Highest mileage / updated 2022

48683 355
Weather is getting crappy here out East, spending more time on this site than on my Chieftain. So who has the most miles on their Indian?
1 - 13 of 14 Posts

· Registered
478 Posts
Bought my 18 Roadmaster New in July 2019. Thanks to the rode trip to Arkansas (1400 miles), just crossed 3000 miles. had a little bit of electrical issues early on but the last 1500 miles have been flawless. Very Happy with my purchase. Looking forward to riding the Twisted sisters in a couple weeks in West Texas for the first time. Then in Feb we are trying to plan a trip to Big Bend. can't wait!

· Registered
478 Posts
Buns of steel 3 hour workout every day! The times I have gotten up to be on the road at 5am I have actually enjoyed the ride, but the cagers are up at that time too, and they are usually not in a leisurely mood.

· Registered
478 Posts
Good news, I have read about some aftermarket forks that were alleged to be an improvement on this forum. I can't verify they are better or not just recall and interesting read about it. Keep trucking and keep us informed. Be safe

· Registered
478 Posts
Pretty sure I read in an earlier post he did say he rode everyday before he started work. Doing the math. July 2014 to-date = 8 years.
8years x 365 days per year roughly 2920 days total. 450k ÷ 2920 aprox 155 miles per day for 8 years. Awesome, to be able to carve out time like that to a passion. Two wheel therapy

· Registered
478 Posts
Well done so sorry for all your challenges. Happy that you have an outlet to keep your head straight. My father explained that life to me as well. All the farming chores had to be done before school. Best of luck and safe riding. I am a fan!

1 - 13 of 14 Posts