Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow riders!

My name is Trina Ricketts. I bought my first motorcycle, an Indian Scout Sixty, last summer. I became a regular customer of Indian Motorcycle of Langley where I bought it, and they soon offered me a position in their store. I was just getting back into the work force coming off of disability. Been healing naturally and finally feel well enough to work full time again. This is good news because I love working!

Now I am the Marketing Manager and I also manage the clothing accessories on the floor. I'm coming up on my second season riding.

I found this forum when I was researching windshields for my bike. Looking at indianaftermarket .com and wedge fairing. Finances are a consideration, so I will likely end up with a windshield and no risers or fairing. lol

I appreciate all the discussion on the site about which windshields are best and hope to learn more and contribute what I can, as well.

Thanks for this site!

Trina

Attachments

·
Bronze member
2,113 Posts
Welcome and congratulations from So Cal

Reactions: TrinaRoseCat

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Welcome to the nutty Tribe, @TrinaRoseCat . Glad you could join us. Nice looking Scout you have. Enjoy.

Reactions: TrinaRoseCat

·
Bronze member
2019 FTR 1200
1,251 Posts
Hey Trina, welcome from Chilliwack. I'm sure we'll see each other around at the dealership and probably on the road as well.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Welcome to the forum and enjoy the new scout.

·
Bronze member
1,159 Posts
Welcome from Alberta, I will probably be in to check out the Langley store in August.
Father in Law lives near there, and will be in the Richmond area attending, (as a mentor for our Alberta apprentice) a trades apprenticeship competition.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts