Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Founding member
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks..
I've ordered (but have not received) the subj speakers. Wanting to be prepared for when they get here so was trying to determine if I need an adapter for terminals.. does anyone know? I know DaveTPilot made adapters fo the Polk speakers, but not sure if the 2016 and 2018 bikes are same, nor if the Polk Speakers and Hertz Speakers are the same.

Greatly appreciate input. Also, if anyone knows of the sizes of the terminals "if" I need to make adapters, that would be greatly appreciated too.. finally if someone already has made adapters (like Dave did) and want to sell some, I might be interested :)

Thanks in advance

·
Bronze member
3,066 Posts
well there is a thread on this somewhere around here... from what I remember the speakers don't care if it's power or ground.. so if the speaker wide spade is a ground and Indian wide spade is positive it doesn't matter you just plug it in... but you have to do both speakers the same... which I thought kinda' would be obvious.. but it was a long thread and about 10 experts discussing on it... so I could be wrong on this... but I don't think so

·
Founding member
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well there is a thread on this somewhere around here... from what I remember the speakers don't care if it's power or ground.. so if the speaker wide spade is a ground and Indian wide spade is positive it doesn't matter you just plug it in... but you have to do both speakers the same... which I thought kinda' would be obvious.. but it was a long thread and about 10 experts discussing on it... so I could be wrong on this... but I don't think so
Thank you much

1 - 3 of 3 Posts