Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
17’ Chieftain DH
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here we go again with another story of a guy riding along on his is very well built and designed Indian motorcycle and the neck just fell apart. Just please look passed the rest of the motorcycle and all other damages. He was only doing 5mph in a straight line on a nicely paved road. (I hope this guy is ok to who ever owns the bike)

I don’t know what is going in the world of the Harley guys but they eat this right up and totally believe it. Then it gets shared all across social media with zero explanation. It’s all ready getting old .....

Attachments

·
Registered
309 Posts
Wish I had that I would turn it into a bar stool at my bar, great talking piece. The shit that would flow out of some people's mouths would be so entertaining. Looks like it has been wasted collecting grass . The beast has been put out to pasture 😄🤪

·
Premium Member
942 Posts
Another write off story? Oh an Indian thunderstoke ridden daintily by someone's grandmother at 5 miles an hour and the neck snapped suddenly? Must be after it was run into a wall, after zip ties held it on, barely.
Yes, someone is trying to discredit Indian again.
Pathetic.

·
Registered
17’ Chieftain DH
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another write off story? Oh an Indian thunderstoke ridden daintily by someone's grandmother at 5 miles an hour and the neck snapped suddenly? Must be after it was run into a wall, after zip ties held it on, barely.
Yes, someone is trying to discredit Indian again.
Pathetic.
It’s comical but people actually believe it which is the sad part!

·
Registered
17’ Chieftain DH
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wish I had that I would turn it into a bar stool at my bar, great talking piece. The shit that would flow out of some people's mouths would be so entertaining. Looks like it has been wasted collecting grass . The beast has been put out to pasture 😄🤪
That’s a great idea! “ so I was doing 3mph around a corner and BAM!! It just snapped in half “ 😂

·
Founding Member / Distinguished
4,494 Posts
So here we go again with another story of a guy riding along on his is very well built and designed Indian motorcycle and the neck just fell apart. Just please look passed the rest of the motorcycle and all other damages. He was only doing 5mph in a straight line on a nicely paved road. (I hope this guy is ok to who ever owns the bike)

I don’t know what is going in the world of the Harley guys but they eat this right up and totally believe it. Then it gets shared all across social media with zero explanation. It’s all ready getting old .....
Why did you post this ? Hink just shut down all the other threads on it. It’s not a big deal really. I’m a “Harley guy” and I couldn’t care less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
God I’m so glad I don’t own two of these bikes. These modern Indians are made out of paper mache and pipe cleaners. Now the harleys... come talk to me when you finally want a real motorcycle.

Reactions: Darkhorse88

·
Registered
17’ Chieftain DH
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Why did you post this ? Hink just shut down all the other threads on it. It’s not a big deal really. I’m a “Harley guy” and I couldn’t care less.

To make a discussion on something that I find comical and a lot of other guys do too apparently. Are we not allowed to post things like this? I don’t understand.

·
Founding Member / Distinguished
4,494 Posts
To make a discussion on something that I find comical and a lot of other guys do too apparently. Are we not allowed to post things like this? I don’t understand.
You didn’t see all the other threads shut down ? Hink says a lot of members wanted them shut down.
Now I do find it comical that people are placing the blame on Harley or Harley dealerships or Harley riders lol so yes it is comical

·
Registered
17’ Chieftain DH
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You didn’t see all the other threads shut down ? Hink says a lot of members wanted them shut down.
Now I do find it comical that people are placing the blame on Harley or Harley dealerships or Harley riders lol so yes it is comical

Nope I did not, I seen one thread about another bike and it’s still up. So people want them taken down why? Please explain because I’m genuinely curious

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.