Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 Scout Bobber. It's throwing codes 520 550 5, and 520 551 5. I can't find what those codes are anywhere.
New turn signals and tail lights were just installed, so maybe it is something with that?
Does anyone have any ideas?

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do have a few months left on warranty. I was just hoping to figure it out, but may have to contact the dealer.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Did you replace non-LED lights with LEDs? They have different levels of amp draw, the bike may think the lights are blown and be throwing a code.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, I did replace non- LEDs with LEDs.
It makes sense since it's the only thing I changed, that it would be with the lights. If so, do you know how to correct it, so the bike doesn't think they are blown?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yes, I did replace non- LEDs with LEDs.
It makes sense since it's the only thing I changed, that it would be with the lights. If so, do you know how to correct it, so the bike doesn't think they are blown?
Are the OEM lights ?? If not if they draw more or less current they will cause DTC's ... the lighting circuit is on the CAN circuit read by the Bike's ECU ... just sayin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts