Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the new 4 channel amp
All the wires are connected, lids lock n everything.
My consul doesn't recognize the new speakers.
Do I need to download software for them to work?
Does any one know about the dummy plug I'm supposed to snap in next to the 16 pin connector on the amp. The speakers don]t work with or without it being plugged in.
Thank you.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I installed my bag lid speakers and amp on my 2019 chieftain dark horse. Mine works perfectly and I followed the online instructions. If I remember correctly there were two places you actually had to do a plug in connection into the wiring harness. The first one was a plug behind the headlight that plugs into the amp supplied in the kit and the other was under the seat you had to plug in the new bag speaker kits wiring harness into a unused plug in the wiring harness under the seat.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I installed my bag lid speakers and amp on my 2019 chieftain dark horse. Mine works perfectly and I followed the online instructions. If I remember correctly there were two places you actually had to do a plug in connection into the wiring harness. The first one was a plug behind the headlight that plugs into the amp supplied in the kit and the other was under the seat you had to plug in the new bag speaker kits wiring harness into a unused plug in the wiring harness under the seat.
Yes. Did that

1 - 3 of 3 Posts