Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at replacing my seat and the color match with the Bronze Smoke is hard for me to visualize. Anyone already done this on a Bronze Smoke and can share a picture? Have ideas of what would look good? I'll probably go with a Corbin unless someone can convince me a Mustang would look OK. Looking at brown bomber, Indian brown, or Chocolate brown but just can't see it in my head. I really like the offsetting brown of the OEM seat color, but I don't think redoing the stock seat won't cut if for me. I need a bigger seat that will be more proportionate to my butt size. Let me know what y'all think!

·
Registered
70 Posts
The Chocolate brown would be the best imo.. Go to Corbin's site and do a search for Chocolate brown so you can see how it looks on other bikes.. That's a good start. I had the same problem between wanting a chocolate brown saddle with black everything else or just getting an all black seat for my bobber. Ended up going all black to match the gloss black bobber.. Waiting on my seat to arrive :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts