Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Senior member / rider
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Economy is stalled. Unemployment is high. Societal unrest is widespread. And most importantly, dealers around me are running out of inventory!

I need a good 2021 rumor. Challenger version of Springfield? Indian Softail competitor? Anything to look forward to!

·
Read Only
416 Posts
Heard it from a guy that gets his haircut by this other guys niece that knows a guy.... Polaris is considering buying a controlling stake in Harley... I’m bored at work hehe.
That's a great rumor to start. However, who would'a want HD with them carrying that much debt. Still, rumor started...

·
Silver member
5,038 Posts
Heard from a friend who, heard from friend who, heard from another and stop messin' around...

·
Bronze member
1,227 Posts
Economy is stalled. Unemployment is high. Societal unrest is widespread. And most importantly, dealers around me are running out of inventory!

I need a good 2021 rumor. Challenger version of Springfield? Indian Softail competitor? Anything to look forward to!
Royal Enfield are going to make an Indian motorcycle retro 250cc tribute bike in 2021. Indian-T .

Reactions: Lost Hillbilly

·
Bronze member
2,732 Posts
Indian will soon release a software update for RIde Command - It'll let us watch movies on the RC screen AND read /compose phone texts from it .

Reactions: hankharmony

·
Rider
669 Posts
I saw something somewhere maybe on the 'net about a retrofit kit to put Ride Command on the 2014-2016 Chieftains and Roadmasters. They were still working the bugs out of it, and trying to establish pricing. If it's on the internet it must be true... and rumors are just facts waiting to happen.

·
Founding member
1,505 Posts
Polaris just bought rights to the Studebaker name. Plans to produce a midsize pickup, one luxury car and one economy version starting january 2022. Can't wait to see if you can tell the front end from the back.

·
Early joiner
43 Posts
I understand from a reliable source that Indian changed their mind on the new release of the Indian Brave. Instead of a 2-stroke 250cc - they are now aiming for a 4-stroke 350cc dual sport/adventure bike. The kid down the street told me he heard it from his babysitter who heard it on Tik-Tok. So must be true! Anyway I'm thinking about ordering two Indian Braves as soon as they are announced - can't wait!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts