Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fitted the Lidlox helmet locks on the bike today. Have them on my Hardleys also. They work well. Comes in black or chrome. Sold in single packs or pairs. Also comes with a bracket if your helmet has the ratchet system instead of the D-rings.
IMG_6586.jpeg
IMG_6587.jpeg

·
Registered
20 Posts
Fitted the Lidlox helmet locks on the bike today. Have them on my Hardleys also. They work well. Comes in black or chrome. Sold in single packs or pairs. Also comes with a bracket if your helmet has the ratchet system instead of the D-rings. View attachment 595520 View attachment 595521 View attachment 595522 View attachment 595523 View attachment 595524
I assume this is the 2004-B/C model/version (Black/Chrome)? I need these in my life and my Birthday is coming up:love: thanks for posting.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I love this and want to do it. Probably a stupid question, but on my 2017 Chieftain, there isn't enough room between the mirror and the fairing where I can do this. The side of the helmet rubs against the faring by the speaker. Anyone else have this issue?

Fitted the Lidlox helmet locks on the bike today. Have them on my Hardleys also. They work well. Comes in black or chrome. Sold in single packs or pairs. Also comes with a bracket if your helmet has the ratchet system instead of the D-rings. View attachment 595520 View attachment 595521 View attachment 595522 View attachment 595523 View attachment 595524

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger
1,308 Posts
That looks correct.

Reactions: Feyras

·
Registered
76 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
This is such a great helmet lock! I need a lock that comes with a bracket. I wear an open face and I have trouble locking onto my handlebars. Need one for my helmet!

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Fitted the Lidlox helmet locks on the bike today. Have them on my Hardleys also. They work well. Comes in black or chrome. Sold in single packs or pairs. Also comes with a bracket if your helmet has the ratchet system instead of the D-rings.
Thanks for the good tip on Lidlox.com, just ordered a chrome one for my Challenger.

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger
1,308 Posts
I almost got one then I ordered the ultimate lid lock... I got the Indian trunk :)

·
Registered
300 Posts
i just bought these for my Challenger a couple weeks ago. I will never have a bike again without them.
Absolutely great product and worth every penny!

·
Premium Member
2018 Indian Chieftain (Tanto) Steel Gray
318 Posts
Would these also work on the crash bars? Then now so much clutter on the handlebars.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts