Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to everyone out there.
Very recently purchased a stunning White Indian Chief Classic.

Never really thought about buying one of these. Usually favour the big adventure style bikes or the sports tourer. However. When I had chance of a ride on a couple of the big Indians, I was hooked. Just had to have one.

Now that I have owned it for a couple of weeks. The spending has started. It already has a few nice bits that include Vance and Hines silencers. Black Indian stage 1 air filter. Rack and chrome footboards.

Could not resist the Indian 19” 10 spoke contrast cut front wheel and tyre. Ordered that a few days ago. Hope to have fitted later next week.

Looking for a matching black pillion Seat. Found a set of genuine Indian pegs on eBay USA.

Picture to follow. But I guess you know what it looks like.

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Great bike enjoy and welcome from Australian guys.

·
Senior member / gold
6,247 Posts
Your full name wouldn't be Niknak Paddy Whack would it? If it is, please give your dog a bone! Hahaha! Couldn't resist. It must be that warped British sense of humor built into my Yankee DNA!
Welcome to the Tribe from the far-flung reaches of South Florida. Beautiful bike, but everyone knows that the matte black bikes are much faster. Good luck with her, and keep the sunny side upright!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts