Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am new to the forum but not to the marque, I have a 2016 Roadmaster in Diamond Blue that I have had since new. Currently it has done 16,000 klms or 9,941 miles with no issues. Has the usual stage one modifications, apart from that it is stock.

I also have a older BMW R100RS hence the forum nick name.

Airhead.

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Air head welcome from NSW and nice to see another Australian join the forum we have a few of us here.This is a great forum and you will always find help if you need it but be prepared as some of the Americans lol think they ride on the correct side off the road ,when we own that one lol. Really a great bunch here that will always be on hand to share their knowledge and experience. Just a shame our Australian forum is slow .but that might come back to less Indian owners here due too our small population. Enjoy the forum and be safe.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome am living on the edge of the outback on the moment but back to the beach for good at the end of the year. Good to see other Aussies here as well.

·
Super Moderator
12,067 Posts
Welcome — nice to have somebody else down there to keep Geoff and Bluey in line!

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Hi,

I am new to the forum but not to the marque, I have a 2016 Roadmaster in Diamond Blue that I have had since new. Currently it has done 16,000 klms or 9,941 miles with no issues. Has the usual stage one modifications, apart from that it is stock.

I also have a older BMW R100RS hence the forum nick name.

Airhead.
What part of Australia are you from?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Welcome from Maryland Airhead

Reactions: Geoff-3

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Welcome — nice to have somebody else down there to keep Geoff and Bluey in line!
Hink, I bought you knew I was a angel:rolleyes: ,just my halo has slipped slightly lol .It was high over my head till I started to communicate with Darren lol,he tends to corrupt most of us lol.:cool::(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts