Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

We now have a full Indian Scout and Scout-Sixty applications for every windshield we make - Memphis Fats, Memphis Slim, Drop-Top Memphis Fats, as well as five Sportshields: Del Rey, Del Rio, El Paso, Rio Grande and Speed Demon. Soon we will be adding our full of fairings to Indian Scout and Scout-Sixty applications. Each application features installation friendly fitments; patented, no-tool Trigger-Lock hardware.

Made in Memphis - Style That Works!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Any plans to make a Scout version of the Bullet Fairing? Yours looks better (IMO) than competitive offerings, but theirs are available...

·
Founding member
483 Posts
Do you offer fork mounted wind deflectors for Scouts?

·
Registered
743 Posts
I saw your Batwing fairing for the Scout on display at Daytona,but I need to see a picture of it mounted on a Scout,and the part number

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I saw your Batwing fairing for the Scout on display at Daytona,but I need to see a picture of it mounted on a Scout,and the part number
Clothing Wonder Woman Costume Superhero Fictional character

You need Batwing Fairing #2330-0075, Trigger-Lock Mounting Hardware #2321-0403 (Polished) or #2321-0405 (Black) and requires headlight riser block kit #2001-1502. It also requires relocation of front turn signals, we have a kit for that as well #2321-0374.

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Any plans to make a Scout version of the Bullet Fairing? Yours looks better (IMO) than competitive offerings, but theirs are available...
You need Bullet Fairing #2330-0093, Trigger-Lock Mounting Hardware #2321-0399 (Polished) or #2321-0401 (Black). It also requires relocation of front turn, we have a kit for that #2321-0374. Images coming soon!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Bullet Fairing? Are you guys gonna be in Myrtle Beach and have these things on hand for installation?

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Welcome from Tampa, Fla

·
Registered
1 Posts
Trying to decide if I want the Del Rey windshield or Cafe Fairing for my Scout Bobber. Would the two be able to swap using your trigger lock system?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts