Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waiting on the turkey in the oven today like I am waiting on news of my Scout.

WHEN I do get my bike, it would be great to ride with some other guy/gals. Thought I start Colorado thread to get that going. I am down in Colorado Springs.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Waiting on the turkey in the oven today like I am waiting on news of my Scout.

WHEN I do get my bike, it would be great to ride with some other guy/gals. Thought I start Colorado thread to get that going. I am down in Colorado Springs.
And
CavemanHHH got his new Indian. He is up in Woodland Park

Reactions: CavemanHHH

·
Early joiner
190 Posts
Welcome from up in the Longmont CO area. I am down that way (when the weather is nice) quite a bit. Also there is the Rocky Mountain Indian Riders Group that has started up. First meeting was earlier in Nov with a good turnout. Discussion was that rides would be both North and South of the sponsoring dealer Rocky Mountain Indian in Littleton CO. President of Riders Group lives down your way. You can find info out on Denver's Motorcycle Dealer. Indian, Victory, Polaris, Yamaha & Kawasaki | New, Used, Service, Parts| Grand Prix Motorsports Littleton, CO (303) 761-2471

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
I figured the dealership would have a riders group. Always smart draw to advertise.
I met one one the owners ( old Marine) he has a place in Teller county, just lives in Denver due to business.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
If they do decide to ride out this way I would hook up with them, just would not make sense to ride up to Denver for a run to CC.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Good to see fellow Indian riders in Colorado. We have the BEST state to ride in.

I might show up for the next IRG meeting. Was invited to the first one but was busy, and if I remember it was cold/snowy. Saturday looks rideable.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still waiting on my bike and yes I saw the pics from the dealership for that November get together. I will participate in the ride.
Got my Indian leather jacket, new boots, new helment ..... heck, now all I need is a motorcycle o_O

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Still waiting on my bike and yes I saw the pics from the dealership for that November get together. I will participate in the ride.
Got my Indian leather jacket, new boots, new helment ..... heck, now all I need is a motorcycle o_O
Hope it won't be much longer for you :)

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Dude!
Is Santa bringing this bike ??? Any news? I am riding up to Denver today to check out the dealership to see if they have any sales. I bought a nice Indian leather jacket for 90 bucks on E-bay looks brand new. Got a set of Kuryakyn ISO cruise wings highway pegs new in package for 50$ delivered to house from e-bay. Even got a nice leather windshield bag for $30 on the bay, so I think I have earned a nice Indian shirt from the dealership.
While there I will ask about the IRG rides , just to meet some other riders. I would like not to drive to Denver every time I want to do a group ride. Let me know when you get the bike.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Mornin' neighbors! It was a chilly ride in to work this AM, but when I take off outta here around 2:30 it oughta be just right. Itchin' to get my hands on my brand spankin' new Scout and get some miles on it while the weather holds instead of having to putt around on this old worn out Star. ;) See ya 'round the funny farm, gents!

Reactions: DTyndale

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mornin' neighbors! It was a chilly ride in to work this AM, but when I take off outta here around 2:30 it oughta be just right. Itchin' to get my hands on my brand spankin' new Scout and get some miles on it while the weather holds instead of having to putt around on this old worn out Star. ;) See ya 'round the funny farm, gents!
Sweet, you got your bike, so congratulations!
Did you get it from the Denver Indian and when did you put your deposit down? My dealer in Lincoln NE
Any accessories installed? I hear those might be delayed
Any details or even a picture would be swell... Thanks! and Congratulations again

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And today should be a great day to ride, nice weather

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I haven't got it yet, which is why I have to putt around on the Star for now. I put my deposit down on the 20th of August at Indian of the Rockies. The only accessories I added were the crash bars (no bike should be without them). I did request that the dealer save the shipping shroud for me ... should look good hangin' on the back wall of my garage! Last I heard, my bike was built and awaiting pickup at a distribution warehouse in Iowa for shipment to Colorado. Anxiously waiting!

And yes, today will be excellent December riding weather!

Reactions: DTyndale

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
I loved the ride today. Went north on 67 from Woodland Park, through Deckers, all the way to 285. Then rode into Denver, took 470 around to 85 then to the Indian Dealership.
They are not having any Christmas sales, hell you wouldn't even know Christmas is coming.
I want the riders back rest 400+ dollars, they had three in stock. No problem right?
No they don't have the $140 bracket that has to be installed in the seat first, the computer says they had two. Thirty min. later looking in the back I was told we can order it for you:mad:.
I decided to just get back on the bike and ride home.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Got an email from my Lincoln NE dealer, Jeff!!! It has arrived. Now to wait on the installation, $4000

Passenger pillion and pegs, Windshield, Driver backrest, Saddlebags
Pullback bars, Highway bars, Stage 1 exhaust, Windshield, Driver backrest

Attachments

1 - 20 of 62 Posts