Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
New to the forum. I have a 2018 Scout Bobber. Been viewing the forum for a while, happy to finally be on here.
Shirley,

Nice looking ride, I am starting to dig that windshield the more I see it. Reminds me of a gladiator.

Congrats on the purchase, welcome to the forum and the tribe.

What kind of slips on do you have there?

Be safe.

4T

·
Bronze member
1,148 Posts
Welcome from Central VA. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shirley,

Nice looking ride, I am starting to dig that windshield the more I see it. Reminds me of a gladiator.

Congrats on the purchase, welcome to the forum and the tribe.

What kind of slips on do you have there?

Be safe.

4T
Thank you, I’ve been happy with the fairing, less wind on my chest but still a lot of airflow.
Those are the RCX Slip ons, they are rusted out now. Going to dean speed BZKR soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome aboard. I'm just over in MS as well. You should make it up to the Gregory 500+ ride October 5th in Hot Springs, Arkansas.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome aboard. I'm just over in MS as well. You should make it up to the Gregory 500+ ride October 5th in Hot Springs, Arkansas.
I’m going to try to make it, my dad will be there on his 19 Roadmaster Icon. Hope I can get it worked out.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Welcome to the tribe. Ride safe, ride far! Congratulations! If you have not taken MSF course do so right away. Invest in good riding gear!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome to the tribe. Ride safe, ride far! Congratulations! If you have not taken MSF course do so right away. Invest in good riding gear!!
Thank you, been riding for a while, mostly dirt and street bikes. Never was into cruisers and baggers until Indian came back around, other than a couple dynas. I’ve got a pile of good gear..mostly due to the drastic weather changes down here in the south. Thanks again, and ride safe.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Thank you, been riding for a while, mostly dirt and street bikes. Never was into cruisers and baggers until Indian came back around, other than a couple dynas. I’ve got a pile of good gear..mostly due to the drastic weather changes down here in the south. Thanks again, and ride safe.

AWESOME! I used to live in Hunstville . I never realized how little I know about riding a M/C until I moved there. Most of the folks I road with could ride like the wind and really knew what they were doing. In case people don't realize... the scenery in Alabama and points north, is with out question some of the best on the planet. MORE THAN worth a trip if you can swing it!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
AWESOME! I used to live in Hunstville . I never realized how little I know about riding a M/C until I moved there. Most of the folks I road with could ride like the wind and really knew what they were doing. In case people don't realize... the scenery in Alabama and points north, is with out question some of the best on the planet. MORE THAN worth a trip if you can swing it!
I actually got engaged at Mt Cheaha a couple months ago, from here it’s about a 2 hr ride. I would way rather ride North than to the south from here. I use Indian of Panama City Beach, so get to make that ride quite often. 8500 miles on the bike so far, got it about a year ago.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts