Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Product Spotlight HELITE GP Air

I realize that this is a model for track use and may not apply to everyone here. We still wanted to include this vest to show our full product line and the possibility that some forum members may have different bikes that they track and may apply to those members.

The HELITE GP AIR has been specifically developed for the race track. Attention has been focused on aerodynamics with a perfect fit and a cutout for the racing suit hump.

For more security the vest is made with abrasion resistant materials with excellent protection at the front and back for the double TURTLE effect. Besides offering superb back and neck protection the GP AIR fills the void between the shoulders and helmet which supports the neck in the event of a crash. Our airbag vests were originally designed and tested by riders for riders

20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is a customer testimonial that we recently received. It works!!!!

"Be a believer... I tucked the front end at the end of the Ridge straight last week... 130MPH+... Skin abrasions only. NO damage to the upper body. GP Helite... best money I ever spent. Street or Track... invest in your safety and piece of mind... and feel that tether click!!

Bill H.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts