Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Viz not your thing? Don't like textile vests or jackets when you ride? Then boost your safety and keep your style with Helite's new Custom leather vest! You don’t have to make anymore compromises. Helite's new leather vest gives you all the protection and safety of our airbag systems, but without the aesthetic compromise.

The Custom guarantees full range of movement for maximum comfort. Just like Helite's other vests and jackets, the Custom integrates Turtle Technology with an integrated SAS-Tec back protector. Constructed with 1.2mm thick leather, the Custom is ready for anything.

You can even give your Custom vest an individual look by stitching your rocker or patch on it! Style and Protection best sums up the HELITE Custom Leather Airbag Vest!!!

HELITE Custom Leather Airbag Vest Features

20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Another SAVED Customer testimonial:

It is now February 26 at 1:07am eastern standard time and it has been only two hours since I was involved in an accident. I'm only able to be at home, alive, because of your technology.

I ordered a Helite Custom leather airbag vest about three months ago and despite it costing a pretty penny, it was well worth every cent. Your airbag vest worked as expected, to the last description. Police officers were amazed how I was able to walk away with no broken bones, or anything serious other than some bad road rash and a headache. Probably from a mild concussion. Anyway, paramedics came on seen and they too were surprised that I was breathing, walking, and talking. I told them over and over it was thanks to my air bag vest. First responders were amazed by the technology.....

I remember my girlfriend and her dad - both serious riders - jokingly calling me Bubble Boy for wearing the vest. But after tonight I convinced my girlfriend that these airbag vests are a necessity. After this she now says "I can't possibly see myself riding a motorcycle without one," ..this technology saved my life. And now that my girlfriend will be needing one expect an order to come your way soon. Just as soon as I save up the money for a vest for her. Keep up the good work guys and gals. You are saving lives.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts