Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, that title was not easy to write as to keep it self explanatory.

All started with the turn signals not working due to the heater fuse blowing up. Thanks to german88 to point it out.

So I've replace the heater fuse and all went back to normal. Until it blew again twice in a week. Now the FTR is going to the shop under warranty.

Anyone experienced something similar?

Braap!

·
Rider
1,406 Posts
Have you or the dealership fitted aftermarket indicators, tail tidy or heated grips or swapped the bars out? They are the usual suspects.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you or the dealership fitted aftermarket indicators, tail tidy or heated grips or swapped the bars out? They are the usual suspects.
Nope, blinkers are stock, high plate mount is the optional one out of Indian's parts catalogue and nothing has been added or changed to the bars.

Braap!

·
Rider
1,406 Posts
Who fitted the high plate mount? That's where I would start checking the wiring as it's the only thing that's not stock and has been disturbed.

Reactions: Max Kool

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was mounted at the Indian shop. It's a genuine part. I'm on my way to the shop today, can't continue without blinkers

Braap!

·
Rider
1,406 Posts
Doesn't matter whether it's a genuine part or not it's the person who's fitting it and whether he has the technical ability that counts.

·
Rider
1,406 Posts
Out of interest where was the damaged cable and what was the cause?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts