Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the new Triumph Bonneville Bobber TFC has this beautiful headlight. Does anyone know if there is the option of this type of headlight? it doesnt have to be exact but hopefully similar, of course without a Triumph Logo.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do like the pathfinder but I’m looking for something that doesn’t have the noticeable projectors.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I put this Eagle gen 3 in this week. When it's on it's bright enough you can't really notice the projectors.

Just an option for you.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
d
I put this Eagle gen 3 in this week. When it's on it's bright enough you can't really notice the projectors.

Just an option for you.
Thanks for your input, went on the eagle lights site and found one that is pretty similar to the look i want to go for.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Lot brighter than factory and pic makes it look yellow but it's your typical bright white/blue hue LED color. Good luck with it.

·
Rider
1,162 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I just saw that JW headlamp for about 200 USD (a little more or less, I don’t remember) in both Revzilla and JP Cycles websites.
Yeah, it appears that MSRP on the reflector version is $169, but nobody appears to have it in stock, and I can't find any user ratings/feedback.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts