Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone added chrome visors to either the head light and or the running lights? I am currently away from my bike can someone tell me what size lights we have? I have found 7" for main headlight bucket and 4 1/2" for the running lights. I am curious about the size of our running lights more so than the main headlight. I'll have to wait until I am with the bike to look at the main light 1) to see if it will work and 2) if it will even look good. I think the smaller lights would look good though.

·
Gold Supporting Member
3,248 Posts
I was considering adding visors as well. A cool vintage look. I'm not sure they'd fit with that massive bezel on the head light of the Chief. Has anyone done this? Can you share some photos?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have some 4 1/2" coming. I even bought a cheap 7" to test on headlight. If it fits I found one out there with a ridge down the middle that might match up nicely with the bezel. If it does fit and looks good I will order the other one and give the cheap one to my HD neighbor, lol

·
Gold Supporting Member
3,248 Posts
Coolio....I'd love to see photos of the install when you get the visors. What was the outfit you ordered from?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That is the one I may get if the cheap one I bought ends up fitting and looking good. I know the running lights will look good, just not sure about the over sized bezel and the visor will look.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Anyone gots pics of visors installed love to see the side profile and hoe it changed

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well I got home and desided to install them tonight. It's just what I figured on the trim for the main headlight though. It is too short to look good with the over sized bezel. So the neighbor is crossed off my christmas shopping list. Not bad looking for 12 dollars and 5 minutes of work

1 - 20 of 65 Posts