Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Silver member
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw an article yesterday about a new giveaway from HD open to all motorcyclists. It's kind of a cool idea. You ride, Log your miles, gain points, which gives you additional chances to win a decked out softail.

Pretty cool. So I thought I would join and give it a try. It's free right.

Well I load the app, go through all the steps, then it gets to the section where you register your bike. A list pops up in alphabetical order, I scroll down, and you guessed it....

As I scroll through the list and work my way down through the manufacturers it then goes Honda, then Kawasaki, then Suzuki, but there is no selection for Indian. What a bunch of B.S. This is exactly why I won't ever ride an HD again and part of what pushes people away from their bikes and culture.

Anyway, I had to use "Other" to register my bike, lol.

:p

Reactions: TerryJ

·
Bronze member
3,438 Posts
I saw an article yesterday about a new giveaway from HD open to all motorcyclists. It's kind of a cool idea. You ride, Log your miles, gain points, which gives you additional chances to win a decked out softail.

Pretty cool. So I thought I would join and give it a try. It's free right.

Well I load the app, go through all the steps, then it gets to the section where you register your bike. A list pops up in alphabetical order, I scroll down, and you guessed it....

As I scroll through the list and work my way down through the manufacturers it then goes Honda, then Kawasaki, then Suzuki, but there is no selection for Indian. What a bunch of B.S. This is exactly why I won't ever ride an HD again and part of what pushes people away from their bikes and culture.

Anyway, I had to use "Other" to register my bike, lol.

:p

That's the other App, on that app when you select Indian, you have to buy the Harley at marked up prices and waive the warranty.....LOL :LOL::ROFLMAO:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts